Whether you’re a first-time homeschooling parent, or a veteran, we all have moments where we struggle. We don’t necessarily need specific advice related to curriculum or other issues, and we certainly don’t need someone to tell us to put our kids back in school. We just need someone who understands where we’re coming from, who will listen, and who will help us find a path back to peace and motivation for homeschooling.
In homeschool coaching, we can talk about things like:
- How to implement various teaching styles, curricula, and schedules for multiple children
- How to handle the bad days when the kids are driving you crazy or you feel like they’re not learning
- Where to find support (other than just me!) when you’re struggling
- Anything else homeschool-related that you want to discuss
Please note that homeschool coaching will not cover:
- Your state’s laws and regulations regarding homeschooling
- How to comply with your state’s laws and regulations
- Specific curriculum recommendations
I offer homeschool coaching in the following options:
- Single session: $30/60-minute session
- Single session includes 1 free email follow-up in which you can ask any questions you forgot or that came up later related to the topics discussed during the session.
- Single session is paid in advance.
- If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance, your fee will be refunded. Appointments missed for other reasons will not be refunded. (If an emergency arises, please contact me to discuss the possibility of a refund or rescheduled appointment.)
- Multi-session packages:
- $75/3 60-minute sessions (used within 3 months)
- $150/6 60-minute sessions (used within 6 months)
- Multi-session packages include unlimited free email support between sessions (allow 24 hours for responses), payment plan option, and the ability to combine sessions for a longer session (with prior notice).
- Once paid for, sessions are non-refundable. Appointments canceled at least 24 hours in advance may be rescheduled. Appointments missed for emergencies may also be rescheduled. Any other missed appointments will not be rescheduled or refunded.
There are currently only 5 spots available for multi-session clients.
If you’ve looked at other homeschool coaching options, you may notice I’m considerably less expensive. That’s because most of the years I’ve been homeschooling, I’ve also been a single parent. I’ve also talked with a lot of other homeschooling parents. I know that money is often a serious concern. I don’t want that to be a barrier to you getting the support you need and may not be able to find elsewhere.